HotPotatoes is a freeware which is very useful for teachers for it enable teachers to create a variety of exercises without the need of coding and scripting.
It has the following components that enable you to create the following items:
- JQuiz – Multiple choice items
- JMix – Rearrange alphabets/ words/ sentences
- JCloze – Fill in the blanks
- JMatch – Matching pairs
- JCross – Crossword Puzzle
- Masher – Prepare a table of content for all the exercises generated into a package.
You may download the installer from its Home Page by clicking here: https://hotpot.uvic.ca/
The site provides details instruction on the How-to as well as showing a lot of examples, leading you to explore beyond the basic tasks…