- Tell the audience what is the purpose of your site/blog.
- Explain the limit and scope of your site/blog.
- State the browser for BEST VIEWING of your site/blog.
EACH and EVERY PAGE should starts with:
- Relate it to the learning objective/learning outcomes/reading activity/exercise/quiz, etc.
LET THE AUDIENCE KNOW WHAT TO DO with the material(s) provided.
When you embedded website, kindly TELL your students what do you expect them to do?
- pick only 2-3 rhymes/poems to read or reading ALL the articles provided?
- write a summary?
- give comment?
- copy 4-5 beautiful sentences?
- find the meanings for 5 difficult words?
- draw a picture to show the most attractive character/scene/incidence, etc?
When you give a reading passage, tell the student what could be the follow up activities?
- copy the passage?
- answer the Quiz?
- do the exercises?
- draft a script or do a presentation to share ideas/opinion/feeling, etc?
When you embed a video, what should the students do?
- What to look for in the video? (the main characters/event/causes & effects/extraordinary item, etc.)?
- What to do after watching the video?
Similarly do the same for the other items that you have included as your assignment.