Overview of this guide:
- P1 – Create and customize your WordPress
- P2 – Embed video from Youtube
- P3 – Better post and page formatting
- P4 – Wrap text around an image
- P5 – How to layout image side-by-side
- P6 – How to add music (audio) to your blog
- P7 – How to setup categories and create pages
- P8 – How to display post in a specific page
- P9 – How to duplicate a page or post
- P10 – How to create a drop-down menu
- P11 – How to add a menu to the side bar
- P12 – Contact Form 7
- P13 – How to embed a website in WordPress
There are several tasks that needed to be taken care of to make your blog feasible.
WP3.1 Create and customize your Word Press:
Here’s a nice video tutorial that may be helpful to you:
How to create a custom WordPress website – Beginners
- This video last for more than 36 minutes.
- You need not make the choice of domain unless you would like to get a hosting for your site.